VIRTUAL BOY (1994-1995)
A good idea.... at least
Nintendo, they can't all be winners". For most of you guys
out there who don't know what a Virtual Boy is (who could blame you) here
what it was. A portable but bulky virtual headset that displays
3D images using a new RISC 32-bit engine, but only uses the colour red
which could lead to sore eyes after a hour of playing (The machine even
has build in break periods every 45 minutes to rest your eyes for a few
minutes and various other warnings too).
* It's one of a kind! There's nothing like in the video game world, well maybe the R-Zone unit was kinda like it?
* Some games are really good, even in red.
* It's looks like a ViewMaster2000 or something.
* The blood from your eyes if you play it too long without a break.
* Here are the phototypes you'll probaly never play:
|VB Complete Game List (CANADA)||Type|
Galactic Pinball (best game)
Water World (rare)
3D Tetris (rare)
Nester's Funky Bowling
Common VB games:
Mario Tennis (pack in game)
Rarest VB games:
Virtual Bowling (Japanese)
Space Invaders Collection (Japanese)
Gundam: Demension War (Japanese)
Top Ten (There are some pretty good ones in here.)
#1. GALACTIC PINBALL
2. WARIO LAND
3. PANIC BOMBER
5. VERTICAL FORCE
6. JACK BROS.
7. RED ALARM
8. MARIO TENNIS
9. NESTER FUNKY BOWLING
10. MARIO CLASH
Disappointing: MARIO CLASH
Worst: VIRTUAL BASEBALL
Underrated: GALACTIC PINBALL
to Virtual Boy REVIEWS